2010年12月7日星期二

disappointed;-(

So disappointing

i really hate it
i always thought that next year i'm change to your skul  so i can always accompany with you every day

but

lastly,i FAIL

headmaster don't let me turn into his skul

my baby dear:-(

sorry

sorry

sorry

i'm very sadly

i'm always thought that i can turn skul sucessly

but?!

now, i lost my hope 

i'm very sorry to u , my lovely dear 

Recently,many matter create trouble to me
 
difficult to resolve
 
make me very worry
can't sleep nicely

dear god,i beg you sincerely

please don't playing me

please

beg you

help me

i only wanna peaceful life

don't think highful of my power

i'm only a ordinary girl

My ability is not enough to settle many type of this hardly trouble

please

let me have a happy living with my dear

don't give me many trial

I'm only wanna of this peaceful life






没有评论:

发表评论