2011年3月14日星期一

thanks for watching as I fall .

let's talk this over 
it's not like we're dead 
was it something i did? 
 
was it something u said? 
 
u were all the things i thought i knew 
 
and i thought we could be 
 
u were everything, everything that i wanted 
 
we were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it 
 
and all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away 
 
all this time u were pretending 
you've got your dumb friends 
i know what they say 
 
they tell you i'm difficult 
 
but so are they  
 
but they don't know me 
 
do they even know u? 
 
all the things u hide from me 
 
all the shit that ou do 
 
u were all the things i thought i knew 
 
and i thought we could be 
 
it's nice to know that u were there 
 
thanks for acting like u cared 
 
and making me feel like i was the only one 
 
it's nice to know we had it all 
 
thanks for watching as I fall 
 
and letting me know we were done 

没有评论:

发表评论