2010年11月10日星期三

dear , i'm missing u much

dear baby, i miss u much
i really need u
do u miss me also?
i hope u had
i'm very toilsome
but had u care me?
why u prefer choose play your 'lovely'game and ignore me?
i'm so hurt
attack by u
u want me do not always play computer,u said it not healthy to me,u said u hope me can abate it
but...?and u?
u always play your game game game
whole world is your lovely game
do u think any feeling from me?
i'm just only wanna u can decrease the time of u play your game
i care about your health too
do u think this thinking of me?why u refuse of me?why?
i'm very sadly ,but what can i do?
it's nothing!
my stomach is pain
my lips is pain
my brain is pain
the really serious pain is my heart!
what can i do?
i ask myself
such a rubbish,nothing can do for u
nothing can do for myself
only cry cry cry
do i love it?!
no!i hate it damn
heart is breaking
my life is really toilsome,really
i'm very tired 
very
i need u dear
please don't let me alone,it will let me miserablethen
please don't let me sad and sad,then u said u miss me much,need me much
it will let me more hurt
i need u too
but why when i need u, udisregard me?
why
because your lovely game
i'm none important for u
dear,my heart is so grieve
my body is week
i'm sick
but i'm did't told u
because i wan't u enjoy the thing u like
i like play game,i let u
dear,i love u ,really love u
really
i hope u too
please don't let me feel alone again baby dear
love u




没有评论:

发表评论